Southern Packers and Movers – Pune have certain terms and conditions to be followed by you while availing our services. These include:
1. Southern Packers and Movers – Pune or its representative will not be responsible for any kind of damages or loss occurred to your goods due to natural calamity, unforeseen accident, fire, riots or sabotage. Therefore, to avoid such loss, we advise you to insure your shipment to avoid risk. Gas Cylinder Totally Prohibited.
2. We are not responsible to undertake electrical, carpentry, or plumbing work. If needed we will provide those depending upon the availability of the staff with extra charges.
3. We undertake the risk of your goods, but no individual policy/receipt from the insurance company will be given.
4. We provide storage facility to our customers at a lower rate. However, for loading, unloading, and local delivery, we take extra charges.
5. We would be thankful if you intimate us 3-4 days earlier to deliver hassle free packaging.
6. Full Payment At Loading Point After Packing And Loading.
7. If you want to take extra goods apart from those mentioned in the goods list you are welcome. However, we charge extra money for such items.
8. For car transportation, it is mandatory that your car should contain adequate amount of Petrol or Diesel.
9. We will charge extra in case you call our packers on the subsequent day for your convenience.
10.Please Keep Your Cash/Jewellery In Your Custody/Lock. We Are Not Responsible.
It is to be Noted that the above mentioned terms and conditions may change in future as per the requirement of Southern Packers and Movers – Pune
An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company
( A Unit of Southern Transport Co. )
Copyrights © Southern Packers and Movers - Pune all rights reserved